Monday, January 09, 2006

Day 16300

Well classes start back tomorrow and I have to get up at 6 am so I just want to say that I will try to keep up with my blogg this semester. I was reading about the confirmation hearings of Samuel Alito and I find it appalling that there are people in Washington that would rather look at some thing that a person done when they were in college then were they are now. Being in college I see student make dumb mistakes all of the time. Yes, some get away with it but other get caught, the ones that get caught get punished for it and some times it is not a nice place to find one selves in. The point is that a lot of students make unwise choices should that haunt them for the rest of their lives. Only if they continue to follow the path they are currently following.
Well remember
“It is another beautiful day in paradise”
“Good Night Gracie"

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Thank you

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home