Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Day 16293

Well sorry folks it has been awhile since I have posted any thing just got caught up in my own little world. Lets see what has my favorite subject been up to today? Well since my last post I have seen and watched a supreme court justice elected and one died. It is sad to see that Justice Rehnquist has left us. He was man that was known to follow the letter of the law. Was he always right in his decision's? NO! He was a human, as the rest of us are, capable of making mistakes as anyone else is, but the difference is his decisions affected more people.

I would like to thank Juicy Fruiter for his e-mail. It brought me back to something that I had left undone for a little while and needed to get back too. Please check out his blogg here .

until next time remember "It is just another beautiful day in paradise"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home