Sunday, March 20, 2005

Day 15996

Well I am setting at school today. I just got done reading about how the government has issued a bill to keep Terri Schiavo alive in FL. This also shows how far this government has gone wrong. It is not the job of the Federal governed to make choices like that. That falls under the state rights. People are posting on the Yahoo web site all kinds of thing about this subject most are just calling each others names. Some really do realize that what the government is doing is wrong, but those people get called all of the bad names. I try to look at this as what is the right thing to do. She has been kept alive for all of these years with artificial help with little or no improvement, so the question would be how long do Doctors continue to try? The sad facts are that Doctors no longer take the "Oath of Hippocrates" They only do what the money pays for or what will protect them selves from a law suite. I want to know what happened to morality in this nation? This is more of any moral issue then it is a political issue. That is were the true problems is we live in a country that has lost it's morals. Well it does not matter to me what school, government, police, or parents say I WILL NOT COMPROMISE WITH MY MORALS. 100 years ago rape, murder, robberies, lies were not as prelavent as in today's society. Back then a person need not lock their house when they left. They could go to town or were ever and not have to worry about their possessions. If nothing else their neighbor would look after their place. Today you can lock everything you possess up and the government (if no body else) will steal it from you. A man had his own pride ( A true gentleman) he would never lie, steal, or cheat. Yes for all of you narrow minded people out there I am a gentleman today. Just in case you are not sure what a gentleman is allow me to educate you. ...The word "gentleman" came in common use to signify not a distinction of blood, but a distinction of position, education and manners. The test is no longer good birth, or the right to bear arms, but the capacity to mingle on equal terms in good society. (Wikipedia)

The saying used to be "my word is my honor" today VERY few people have any honor in their life. So why be surprised when people lie, steal, or cheat. Ever had a boyfriend/girlfriend/ husband/wife cheat on you? Guess what it is because they have no morals!! Now I am not as old as some but then I am older then others in this school. I see what they are doing and I find it appalling that people would do such things. I will not tell you what I have heard because that would be gossiping and we know that I do not do that. The sad part is these things not only go on at school but in the work place also. Please do not misunderstand me I am not a perfect person I have my faults also, it is just that my fault are not for all of the world to see. And no I will not tell you what my faults are so do not ask.

I wish I could say that I always was a gentleman but that would be a lie so I can not say that. I have evolved from an country hick to a gentleman. Please do not say that cannot happen, if mankind can evolve from a monkey then I can evolve from a county hick or a pig or what ever I would like to.

Well if all goes well I will write some more when I get home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home