Saturday, March 19, 2005

Day 15994

I am currently trying to completely put my music collecting back on my computer. I had to reinstall my OS it took about two hours just to reinstall it. Microsoft was helpful when I had to call them to get another OS disk. I had to pay $45.00 for it, but it is better then having to pay $199.00 for a new one. Word of advise never let your self get talked into putting a bootleg copy of any software on your computer. One day it will come back to haunt you.
Some people have many CD's me I have just a few. I just started getting a CD collection going. I signed up at BMG Music They have a very large selection to chose from. I enjoy the Oldies as in old style rock, country, bluegrass, gospel, jazz, R&B.
I will try to keep this up to date each day but as a student I have little time. I attend full time and hold down two part-time jobs.
I do not think that the government is fair in telling people that they do not want to see any child left behind with an education, but at the same time makes it VERY hard for the working poor to make it through collage. I have to work two jobs just so I can have money for food and personal items. Now I realize I live in the poorest state in the union but that should not matter.
Well I have to go to work. Have a great day and remember "It is just another beautiful day in paradise"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home